Holiday Beach Membership
Mandatory Easement Membership (Plot A)
The mandatory easement for 2023 is $175. Every deeded property owner in Holiday Beach is an Easement Member. The easement fee covers the cost of maintaining and securing our private beach property. Every resident that is current with their easement fee is allowed access to our beautiful gated private beach, fishing pier, and boat ramp. A gate key is only active when the easement is satisfied and paid to date. Residents are encouraged to utilize this property with their family and friends, however, no guest is allowed on the beach property without a current easement holder present. Lending your beach key is prohibited.
Easement fees are due on April 1. Payments received after April 30 will incur an $85 late fee.
Optional Clubhouse/Marina Membership (Plot B)
This optional membership costs an additional $205 for the 2023 calendar year. The total for both memberships is $380. This fee helps maintain the historic Masury Estate Ballroom, maintain our 80 slip marina, and provide entertainment for our members. Please note, all marina slip holders must maintain Plot B membership.
Benefits of this membership are as follows:
- Every Friday night meet your neighbors at the clubhouse
- Holiday Beach Property Owners Association voting rights
- Discounted entertainment events
- Discounted family/children events
- Low-cost marina boat slips
- Exclusive Masury Estate Ballroom and facility Rentals
- Free website advertising of your Holiday Beach based business